Northern Arizona VA Health Care System
Kayenta VA Clinic
The Kayenta VA Clinic is designed to bring primary care services to Veterans through the use of a combination of telehealth technology and in- person encounters with medical professionals.
• Disease Information
• Eligibility and Enrollment
• Health Maintenance
• Health Promotion
• Health Screening
• Laboratory (KHC)
• Management of Acute and Chronic Disease
• Mental Health
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Counseling
• Primary Care
Procedures, such as:
• Skin tests
• Dressings changes
Hours of Operation:
• Monday - Friday - 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
• (closed on weekends and Federal Holidays)
For emergencies, please head to the nearest Emergency Department.
For emergent Mental Health Services, please contact the Veterans Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 (press 1) or you can contact Northern Arizona VA Health Care System Mental Health Services at 928-445-4860 ext. 7500.