Northern Arizona VA Health Care System
Anthem VA Clinic
Descrption of Program:
The Anthem Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to bring primary care services to Veterans living in Southern Yavapai and Northern Maricopa Counties.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Eligibility and Enrollment
- Health Maintenance
- Health Promotion
- Health Screening
- Management of Acute and Chronic Diseases
- Mental Health
- Primary Care
- Routine/Urgent Care Procedures, such as:
- Skin tests
- Dressing changes
- Women's Health
Hours of Operation:
7:00 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
(closed Saturday, Sunday, and Federal Holidays)
Local Phone: (623) 249-2300
Toll Free 1-800-949-1005, ext. 2300
Anthem Medical Plaza
41810 North Venture Drive
Anthem, AZ 85086-3169
- Take I-17 to Anthem Way and turn east;
- Take Anthem way to N Venture Drive and turn right;
- Turn right into the parking lot
- The Anthem CBOC, Suite B is ahead on the left
- Parking is available outside of the building
Other Pertinent Information:
During the current self-isolation due to COVID-19, walk-in services are not available and we ask Veterans to call the clinic prior to their appointment.
For emergencies, please head to the nearest Emergency Department.
For emergent Mental Health Services, please contact the Veterans Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 (press 1) or you can contact Northern Arizona VA Health Care System Mental Health Services at 928-445-4860 ext. 7500.