Northern Arizona VA Health Care System
Anthem VA Clinic
Descrption of Program:
The Anthem Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to bring primary care services to Veterans living in Southern Yavapai and Northern Maricopa Counties.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Eligibility and Enrollment
- Health Maintenance
- Health Promotion
- Health Screening
- Management of Acute and Chronic Diseases
- Mental Health
- Primary Care
- Routine/Urgent Care Procedures, such as:
- Skin tests
- Dressing changes
- Women's Health
Hours of Operation:
7:00 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
(closed Saturday, Sunday, and Federal Holidays)
Local Phone: (623) 249-2300
Toll Free 1-800-949-1005, ext. 2300
Anthem Medical Plaza
3618 West Anthem Way
Building D, Suite 120
Anthem, AZ 85086
- Take I-17 to Anthem Way and turn east;
- Take Anthem way to Gavilan Peak Parkway and turn left;
- Turn left again at the first parking lot for CVS Pharmacy;
- Take immediate right into the medical building parking lot;
- The Anthem CBOC, Suite D-120, is in the corner with an American Flag at the front doorway;
- Parking is available in the adjacent parking lot.
Other Pertinent Information:
During the current self-isolation due to COVID-19, walk-in services are not available and we ask Veterans to call the clinic prior to their appointment.
For emergencies, please head to the nearest Emergency Department.
For emergent Mental Health Services, please contact the Veterans Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 (press 1) or you can contact Northern Arizona VA Health Care System Mental Health Services at 928-445-4860 ext. 7500.