If you have symptoms of fever, cough, and shortness of breath, call us at the Nurse Advice Line at 1-877-252-4866 before visiting us. For other concerns, you may be able to access VA care from home by phone or using VA virtual care options. More Details
COVID-19 vaccines: To get the latest updates and sign up to stay informed about COVID-19 vaccines, visit our vaccine information page.
Prepare for a visit: Everyone entering our facilities is screened, and visitors are limited. Face coverings are mandatory. Please contact us first before going to any of our locations. For some needs, you may be able to get care at home by phone or video.
For the latest coronavirus information: Visit the CDC website.
NAVAHCS Facility Update
Northern Arizona VA Health Care System (NAVAHCS) continues to focus on protecting our Veterans and staff as we move forward.
The COVID-19 vaccine is available to all NAVAHCS eligible Veterans. Please call 928-717-7406 to schedule your appointment. You can call Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. to schedule your vaccine. Veterans can also go to MyHealtheVet and OPT-IN to be placed on the call list for scheduling.
NAVAHCS is piloting the SAVE LIVES Act for non-enrolled Veterans, their spouses, and caregivers.
- Those eligible under the new legislation include:
- All Veterans (anyone who served in the U.S. military is eligible)
- Veteran spouses (this includes marriage, same-sex and common-law marriages, widow or widower of a Veteran)
- Caregiver of a Veteran (a caregiver is a family member or friend who provides care to the Veteran)
- Recipients of Civilian Health and Medical Programs of the VA (CHAMPVA)
- The expanded authority depends on the availability of the COVID-19 vaccine. NAVAHCS will continue to prioritize vaccinations to our healthcare employees and enrolled Veterans.
- Veterans, spouses, and caregivers can come to the Prescott VA to register for the vaccine. We will vaccinate at that time based upon space availability or schedule in the very near future if there is a prolonged wait.
- Please click here to sign up for an easy way to stay informed about the COVID vaccine. When you sign up, if you are interested in receiving the COVID vaccine, you can provide your information to have your name added to the list.
NAVAHCS is looking forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding healthcare. Please stay safe and Thank You for Choosing VA.
We are proud to Serve YOU! Learn more »