Northern Arizona VA Health Care System
Polacca VA Clinic
Description of Program:
The Polacca VA Clinic is designed to bring primary care services to Veterans through use of telehealth technology.
• Disease Information
• Eligibility and Enrollment
• Health Maintenance
• Health Promotion
• Health Screening
• Laboratory (HHCC)
• Management of Acute and Chronic Disease
• Mental Health
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Counseling
• Primary Care
Procedures, such as:
• Skin tests
• Dressings changes
Hours of Operation:
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Local Phone: (928) 283-4465
- Toll Free 1-800-949-1005, ext. 4465
- Telicare is 1-800-581-8387 for after hour’s health care advice
- Highway 264 Mile Post 388
Polacca, AZ 86042
During the current self-isolation due to COVID-19, all Polacca Clinic Appointments are virtual.
For emergencies, please head to the nearest Emergency Department.
For emergent Mental Health Services, please contact the Veterans Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 (press 1) or you can contact Northern Arizona VA Health Care System Mental Health Services at 928-445-4860 ext. 7500.