Northern Arizona VA Health Care System
Tuba City VA Clinic
Description of Program:
The Tuba City VA Clinic is designed to bring primary care services to Veterans living in Coconino County.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Primary Care through the use of advancing telehealth technology
- Mental Health/ PTSD
- Eligibility and Enrollment
- Health Maintenance
- Health Promotion
- Health Screening
- Management of Acute and Chronic Diseases
- Women’s Health
Hours of Operation:
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Local Phone: (928) 283-4465
- Toll Free 1-800-949-1005, ext. 4465
- Telicare is 1-800-581-8387 for after hour’s health care advice
- 167 N. Main Street
Tuba City, AZ 86045
During the current self-isolation due to COVID-19, all Tuba City Clinic appointments are virtual.
For emergencies, please head to the nearest Emergency Department.
For emergent Mental Health Services, please contact the Veterans Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 (press 1) or you can contact Northern Arizona VA Health Care System Mental Health Services at 928-445-4860 ext. 7500.